Beatles Treasure Hunting






Just another boring update....

Thursday and Friday morning are my treasure hunting day. My treasure hunting buddy, Mary, who was also my wedding bartender, would usually go with me. She has been doing treasure hunting longer than me and she knows all the owners of the estate sales. She loves to collect jewelry, purses and Beatles.

One Thursday night, I saw a picture of Beatles collection in the ads and I immediately texted Mary the picture.

I woke up Mary super early next morning because I told her if you wants those Beatles collection, you better get there first. We arrived there 1 hour before the estate sales. There was two people before us already and one of them wants the Beatle collections also. Apparently Mary knows the guy. His name is Craig and he is very intelligent on antique and vintage but Native American items.

The previous owner owned a bar and recently past away from cancer. She had collections of Beatles, I Love Lucy and interesting ivory statues from the 1920s (NSFW! Do not scroll to the last picture).



Craig picked up a set of 1960s Beatles dolls and the Beatle lunchbox. What about Mary? She spent almost $400 of Beatles items; wallet, Royal mugs, piggy bank and etc. Well, I only picked up a 1964 Newsweek of Bugs About Beatles. Of course, I did not list this on my Etsy shop and I gave it away as a gift to a friend who is a big fan of Beatles.

Seriously there are some crazy Beatles fans out there!

NOT SAFE FOR WORK
(When I saw these items, I thought some old perverts lived here?)
.
.
.



Comments

Popular Posts