Photoshoot with Christie Anderson


Christie Anderson contacted me last year about the 1960s photoshoot. I already chose all my model and I promised her that I will work with her again. Now Fast forward to March, I contacted her and we planned out our photoshoot with in two days.




Inspiration: I found this photo from Pinterest. I love the radiant sunset gave it a lovely warm tone. And the lace details made this photo dreamy.

Inspiration photo

When I was driving to the photoshoot spot, I thought to myself, “oh no! It is cloudy and there is no sun! Oh F***!” Oh well, the photo came out pretty good.



Since Christie lives in Spanish Fork and we were meeting in Utah lake, we drove separately and we had lovely half hour to find each other.



The outfit that I chose for her was an Edwardian (1900s-1910s) blouse and a Free People skirt. Initially, I was going to let her wear a pair of vintage shorts. However, Christie had a huge bruise on her leg and her medical condition slowed down her healing process. So I decided to go with the skirt. I also picked out a 1950s tooled leather belt because I didn’t want the blouse swallow up her body shape. Somehow the belt contrasted too much for the outfit and it made the blouse stuck out weirdly. 




A little information about Christie: she is almost twenty years old and one of youngest children in her family. She works as a promotion model. Her fun attitude and being an open-minded person made the photoshoot pretty easy and quick. The most important information about Christie is… she is not a flaker! Photographers know that story. :P



Outfit of the Photoshoot:


       Skirt: FP ONE Zoe MaxiSkirt





Comments

Popular Posts