Juliana Crain Lookbook - The Man in the High Castle


I am a fan of alternate history! The mystery surround the question of “what if?” What if Allie lost the war and Axis won. What would happen to world? What would change? I am sure my chance of existence in that alternate world is be pretty low. Amazon Studio presented a TV series called, The Man in the High Castle. The TV show was based off a novel by Philip K. Dick.



The story's setting was United States during the 1960s and United States was divided in three territories. West belongs to Japanese Empire, East ruled by Nazi Germany, and the rocky mountain remains neutral.



Juliana Crain is one of main character in the story. In the Episode 2, she was wearing light gray polo style sweater, blue plaid pencil skirt and dark grey coat.



Here is my similar look:



I totally parted my hair on the wrong side.
 :D
Checkout The Man in the High Castle's new episodes on Nov 20th on Amazon Video!




Comments

Popular Posts